Ensure the citation is correct. Citations include the title of the article, the name of the journal, magazine or newspaper the article is published in, publication year, volume and issue number, and page range as well as the first and last name of all authors or editors.
1. Use Journal Finder to see if VWU subscribes to the journal that the article is published in.
2. Search by the journal's name.
3. If VWU subscribes to the journal, a list of databases that have access to the journal will appear on the next screen.
4. Be sure to check the publication year of your article and the publication range of the databases.
5. Select the appropriate database and find the article using the publication year, volume and issue number, and title given in the citation.
For additional assistance, contact one of the librarians.