Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Discovery to Find Books
Interlibrary Loan Requests
For requesting books from other libraries, please use Interlibrary Loan. Click here to learn how to set up an ILL account and place requests.
Books on Reserve
Materials placed on reserve by instructors have a short checkout period so that the materials are available to all students in the class. These items may be books, photocopies or audio visual materials.
Click View Reserves to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- Reserve materials are checked out at the checkout desk. You may look online to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- A Virginia Wesleyan University ID is required.
- The course name and number is needed.
- You may check out 4 items at one time.
- The checkout period varies: 3 hour, 24 hour, or 3 days, depending on the item.
- Some materials must remain in the library.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.