Materials placed on reserve by instructors have a short checkout period so that the materials are available to all students in the class. These items may be books, photocopies or audio visual materials.
Click View Reserves to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- Reserve materials are checked out at the checkout desk. You may look online to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- A Virginia Wesleyan University ID is required.
- The course name and number is needed.
- You may check out 4 items at one time.
- The checkout period varies: 3 hour, 24 hour, or 3 days, depending on the item.
- Some materials must remain in the library.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.