Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Whether you find a book through searching ProQuest Ebook Central or your library catalog, we provide lots of information about the book to help you decide whether to use it for your research.
At a glance you can see:
- How many copies are available at your institution
- If the title is currently available
- If the title is available for full title download
- PDF chapter downloads
- Copy and print allowances
- View chapter page range and page count details
- Pages remaining for PDF chapter printing/download
- The Table of Contents and expandable book description
- Full set of bibliographic data, including series and edition, expandable to include full bibliographic details
If you choose to work with a book, you may do the following:
- Read online
- Download the full book
- Add to bookshelf
- Share link to book
- Cite the book
For select books, your institution may offer five (5) minutes of reading before you need to request longer use at no charge to you. Simply click the Request button, fill out the quick form, and submit to your librarian for approval.
From the Table of Contents you may do the following:
- Read online or download book chapters and subsections in PDF
- Expand parts and chapters to access subsections
Ebook Central Detail Page