Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reserve a Study Room
Book a Study Room
Online room booking system allows VWU students, faculty and staff to reserve group study rooms.
COVID-19 Updated Policies for reserving and using Study Rooms:
- Maximum capacity of 2 students per room
- Masks must be worn while in the rooms.
- No food is allowed in the library.
- Study rooms can be booked for student use when they are not being used by faculty for office hours.
- 3 days in advance allowed for reservations.
- 3 hours is maximum reservation time.
- 3 reservations per week
Foley Classroom - QUIET Study Space
To provide additional quiet study space, the Room Use policy for the Foley Classroom is as follows:
The Foley Family Classroom will be a quiet study space from 6pm to closing Sunday through Thursday, with the exception of regularly scheduled classes and occasional workshops and presentations.
Students may contact Campus Security to request that classrooms in other buildings be opened for their use during evenings and weekends.