Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Renew Hofheimer Library and Interlibrary Loans
- Logging into your Hofheimer Library WorldCat Discovery account using your VWU barcode and password. New users will be required to set a password. See this short video on COVID-19 procedures and instructions for registering your account.
- In-person renewals currently suspended.
Visiting the circulation d esk to renew items in person (Hofheimer Library items only).
- Calling the circulation desk at 757-455-3224 (Hofheimer Library items only).
- Calling Stephen Leist at 757-455-2131 (Interlibrary Loans only).
- Email Stephen Leist at email@example.com (Interlibrary Loans only).
For more information on library resources and services, contact the Information Desk x3224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fines and lost books
When a book is more than 5 weeks overdue, the borrower is charged a replacement cost plus $10.00 per item processing fee and charges are sent to the Business Office.