Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library users are expected to conform to conduct acceptable in a research setting.
Usage of library spaces shall be consistent with mission of Virginia Wesleyan University.
The policies described here have been instituted to maintain the highest degree of professionalism for and with our users.
Hofheimer Library provides the highest quality resources and services to meet the research and information needs of students, faculty, and staff of the Virginia Wesleyan University community.
Limited access is also available to the students, faculty, and staff of Virginia Tidewater Consortium Institutions and VIVA member institutions.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct
General guidelines for library behavior include:
- Above all, respect the rights of other library users at all times.
- Library materials and equipment must be checked out with a valid VWU card.
- The use of tobacco products, alcohol, or drugs is not allowed in the library.
- Stealing or damaging library property or materials is an Honor Code violation and will be treated as such.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by parents, guardians or teachers.
During exam/extended hours, the Library will be an EXTREME QUIET ZONE and library usage policies will be strictly enforced.