Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Description of the Company
Company History (may be in the form of a timeline)
A. Five-year Financial Trends
B. Stock Performance
How to Find Financial Reports
Use Mergent Online to gather company financials.
- Find Mergent Online under Business Databases.
- Search for your company.
- Select the Company Financials Tab.
- Select All Sections of the report. 5 years is the default range.
- For 5-year stock performance, select the Equity Pricing tab
- Visit CNN Money
- Search by Company Name or Symbol
- Select Financials
- Defaults to Five Year Financial Summary