Typically, you can find basic company information in many annual reports.
Most of the information can be found in Mergent Online.
- Find Mergent Online under Business Databases
- Search for the company name in the search box to the right (Note: Will auto complete)
- Select the appropriate company
- On the next screen, begin to gather company info.
- Scroll down and you will see the Company Details tab highlighted
- Select History to see a timeline
- Select Capital Stock to find the Ticker Symbol and Stock Exchange